We got a tip from friend of R/V, Kate Angell, about this great collaborative blog focused on primary sources. It’s called Women’s History Sources:
Women’s History Sources is a collaborative blog that serves as a current awareness tool for anyone who is interested in primary sources at archives, historic sites and museums, and libraries. Some of the types of sources that the blog covers:
- New exhibits in archives, libraries, and museums
- New digital collections (artifacts, diaries, oral histories, photos, etc.)
- Featured objects/documents from other blogs and websites
- “In the News” – stories that feature original documents or artifacts.
- “On this Day” – digital resources that are related to an event on a specific date.
- Recent books that include letters, diaries, photographs, et
Check it out!